1st Frankfurt Open Access / Open Science Symposium
24th April 2017
Goethe, University Frankfurt, Germany
High-throughput protein production and crystallization - EMBO course
6th-14th July 2017
Harwell, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
3rd Epigenetic Methyltransferases; Structure, Mechanism and Inhibition
24th August 2017
- Frontiers in Translational Research: Ex-vivo Models of Human Disease , Toronto, 15th-16th September 2016
- Protein Production Workshop, Oxford, 6th-8th June 2016
- Drug discovery: creating a new ecosystem, Oxford, 2nd-3rd June 2016
- Frontiers in Integral Membrane Protein Structural Biology, Oxford, 5th-7th October 2015
- Epigenetic Methyltransferases; Structure, Mechanism and Inhibition, Toronto, 19th-20th August 2015
- New Frontiers in Epigenetics, 4th Oxford Symposium - Epigenetic Mechanisms in Health and Disease , Oxford, 24th-26th June 2015
- EZH2 Inhibitors: Target Validation through Chemical Biology Workshop-Toronto , Toronto, 9th February 2015
- DiscoveRx & SGC Technology Symposium Oxford, 17th September 2014
- Histone methyltransferases; Structure, Mechanism and Inhibition, Toronto, 21st August 2014
- Epigenetic Mechanisms in Cancer, Toronto, June 4th-5th 2014
- SGC-FAPESP-Nature Conference, "Chemical Probe-based Open Science - Uncovering New Human and Plant Biology", Campinas, Brazil, April 28th-29th 2014
- DiscoveRx & SGC Technology Symposium Oxford 12th September 2013
- Symposium on Epigenetics of Neuropsychiatry and Inflammation, Oxford, Mar 14-15 2013
- Oxford Symposium on Rare Diseases 2013, St Catherine's College Oxford, 31 Jan-1 Feb 2013
- Symposium on Epigenetics of Cancer and Stem Cells, MaRS Center Auditorium, 101 College St., Toronto, Feb 27-28 2012
- Wellcome Trust 75 Years Celebration
- Drug Discovery 2012: "Drug Discovery - a job too complex for academia or industry alone?" Medical Sciences Teaching Centre (MSTC), Oxford, Jan 5-6 2012
- Protein kinases regulating RNA splicing (Roscoff, France), Nov 12-16 2011
- SGC Toronto hosted the biannual conference of the International Structural Genomics Organization, May 10th-14th, 2011
- Role of Chromatin Modifications in Inflammation, Said Business School, University of Oxford, 9th-10th December 2010.
- Chemical Biology for Drug Discovery, Medical Sciences Teaching Centre, University of Oxford, 8th-9th December 2009.
- Epigenetic Mechanisms in Health and Disease, University of Toronto, October 22nd-23rd 2009.
- Structural Biology and Human Health, University of Oxford, 14th April 2008.
- Symposium on Chemical Biology-Based Drug Design, OICR & University of Toronto, November 10th, 2008
- Epigenetic mechanisms in health and disease - From Biology to Medicine, University of Oxford, 14th-15th November 2008.
- Frontiers in Epigenetics and Chromatin Signaling Symposium, University of Toronto, September 21st, 2007.